Ex-Hire bikes are fully serviced before sale
The Curbar is your entry into Mountain biking.
We are passionate about creating recreational bikes that are built to ride like premium bikes twice their price. With this in mind, we created a series to offer all-day performance with a frame designed to guarantee an inspiring, fun and enjoyable ride. Whether you are venturing out with the family or heading to your local trails, the Curbar will leave you wanting more across all terrains.
Hydroformed alloy frame equipped with SR Suntour XCM HLO 100mm fork. Driven by Shimano Altus 2x8 Speed drive train and rolling on 32H Alloy 6 bolt wheels and Kenda Kadre tyres. Finished with Forme alloy cockpit.
Internal brake and gear cables to help protect from the harsh UK conditions.
Powerful Tektro disc brakes provide accurate stopping power when needed most.
The aluminium Curbar frame is light, nimble and reactive with an integrated headset and internal cable routing.
Forme lightweight alloy finishing kit with modern short stem and 740mm wide handlebars for improved control
- Frame Alloy 6061 internal cable routing and headset
- Fork SR Suntour XCM HLO 100mm
- Shifters MicroShift 8 speed Trigger
- Front Derailleur Shimano Altus double
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus 8 Speed
- Crankset Shimano M315 170mm 22-36T
- Cassette/Freewheel Shimano HG200 11-32T
- Chain KMC 8 Speed
- Bottom Bracket Square Tapper Cartridge Bearing
- Brakes Tektro HDM 275 Hydraulic Disc
- Handlebars Forme Alloy 740mm x 31.8mm 20mm Rise
- Bar Tape/Grips Forme Lock On
- Headset 44mm Integrated Cage Bearing
- Stem Forme Alloy 60mm x 31.8mm
- Saddle Forme Sport Comfort
- Seat Post Forme Alloy 2 bolt 27.2mm
- Pedals Black Nylon Platform
- Wheel Size 29"
- Wheelset Forme Alloy 32H Double Wall Rims with 6 Bolt QR Hubs
- Tyres Kenda Kadre 29" x 2.1"